75100385

I want to buy 50% of the house that I currently rent and pay

Customer Question

I want to buy 50% of the house that I currently rent and pay rent on the other half (in agreement with the private landlord) can this be done?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I will continue to wait for an answer
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Has the Landlord said he would agree to this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He has said he will consider it.
Is this possible, yes. This is shared ownership and housing associations most commonly do this. But you can own half and rent half.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Alex that has been very helpful. I can do nothing further for the moment.
Good luck
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/