13262538

After the Supreme Court ruling in October allowing the right

Customer Question

After the Supreme Court ruling in October allowing the right to appeal the financial arrangement in the event of faudulent or misleading information, is there a statute of limitations. I divorced in December 1997.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstIt would depend on the nature of the Order and the failure to disclosure?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Full and final settlement.
He transferred over £60,000 from our Current account to a business having faked invoices. He took me to court and lied asking the Judge to sign away my rights to our property saying that I was refusing to sell even though there was not a buyer and fixed the price £250,000 below the asking price then sold the fixtures and fitting for £250,000. He said his share in a business had no value then sold them for £250,000. He refused to value 2 cars, a Rolls Royce and Stag which he kept but valued my jewellery in the settlement forcing me to sell a diamond necklace etc etc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He refused to negotiate any maintenance for 3 years while the divorce porceeded and kept his pension which was double the value to mine.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When did you first become aware of these actions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sale of shares, sale of fixtures & fittings, transfers of cash, forced sale of necklace all after the agreed settlement. He was suppose to sell paintings to split the revenue but I have seen photos of them in his home 5 years after the divorce & settlement. He failed to disclose the income from 1 business of £100,000 +
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Sorry a meeting has gone on much longer than expected - may I call tomorrow?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is no problem, Just say a time and I will be here. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can also get me on *********** If I do not hear from you I will require a full refund on all moneys paid
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi ElaineI wish you all the best with whichever option you takeClare