12826847

Trying to find the link to complete a visa domestic

Customer Question

Trying to find the link to complete a visa for a domestic worker. Having gone onto the Gov website if you click on the link it does not allow you to have the domestic worker link. Usually use the flr(o) but it either goes to visa type non points based working visa but then asks visa sub type which only has two options 'post study - child or partner. Neither of these are right. Trying to do it online as appointment to be made in Morocco. Can you advise as to how to do this.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please cancel the question. In my last email that i received from you it informed me that the transaction had gone through. Please can you confirm that i will be credited back the money that i paid for the question.