12826847

HelloI need to get an Independent Legal Advice Certificate

Customer Question

I need to get an Independent Legal Advice Certificate signed for a Consolidation loan. This will be a second charge on our property. I am having trouble finding a suitable Solicitor to complete this form for us. Can you help? and how much should I expect to pay for this service?
Howard Sandom
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Hello Howard
I am a Solicitor and will assist.
Please may I ask why the other firms said no.
Kind Regards
Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They said I needed a firm specialising in conveyancing locally as my wife and I would need to visit them with the Form and back up documents
Thank you for this information.
Would you like me to provide you with details of other conveyancing specialists in your area so that you can get further quotes?
Kind Regards
Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you but I have now found a local Solicitor to deal with my issue.
Under the terms of your FREE 7 day trial would you please provide a refund of my £38 as no actual service was provided. Thank you.
I am sorry but I don't have any administration abilities - please could I kindly ask that you contact customer services.
Caroline