12826847

I have bought some teak garden furniture from a company which

Customer Question

i have bought some teak garden furniture from a company which was and still is trading online. it has no showroom so we decided to pay cash on delivery. We wish to take the company to the small claims court and have sent three recorded delivery letters to their address on their website ( their delivery warehouse.)
All of them have been returned marked gone away. This appears to be a false statement and I note on the web several other potential claimants having the same problem
I have checked with Companies house and their is no such limited company as it is operating under a Trading Name which is on their invoices and website.
Other than the website I have no information of any other address.
Can you please tell me whether I can get a small claims court action against this "company" using their website / warehouse address in the knowledge that it will probably be returned "gone away". Any other suggestions welcome ???
invoivces and
evidence by
are still owed money for bnon delivered goods] re dstill oweed some money for
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Can you visit the address at all? How much is owing?