13262538

I am an expat and want to buy my son a house in the UK the

Customer Question

I am an expat and want to buy my son a house in the UK the trouble is he is 15 years old, the house will be a cash purchase, can this be done?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youYour son is too young to hold property in his own name so whilst you can purchase a property for him you will have to create a Trust to hold the property for the next three yearsI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** the correct reply, i will look into that option from over here.RegardsDavid
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi David
You are most welcome - I hope all goes well