12826847

My insurance was cancelled put i didn't informed by my insurance

Customer Question

my insurance was cancelled put i didn't informed by my insurance company,they have send letter but i didn't received the letter , i was stopped by the police and now 6 points has been taken from my lice
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said my insurance company cancelled the policy without me knowing it. The said that they have sent it through the mail but I didn't recived it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The police stopped me and informed me that I am driving without insurance, the pond my car , I have to release it by paying 175.
The problem started when the insurance tried to take money from my account for march payment and my bank declineed it because of no fund in my account,the have charged me with a fee which I was dispute.they have said many times they are looking into the complaint but they cancelled it before coming with a resolution.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. So what is your question about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question is how I will challenge this
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
On what basis? Sorry if I am missing the point but you were driving uninsured?
And the funds didn't collect from your account?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I can phone if you would like but it would rack up the cost to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What happened is that
I was insured
On March the insurance company was not able to get the money from my account.
I have asked them to take it every 25 of every month,but they have ttook it on 23 of the month that's why there were no money.
They tried again but this time with admin fee of 30 pound ,I have called them and raised a complaint regarding the extra charges.
They were very difficult, while I was disputing with them they have cancelled the policy
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
.