75100385

Bought a faulty car, took the trader to the court, he never

Customer Question

Bought a faulty car, took the trader to the court, he never turned up I won the case, then he changed his company name and now I can't recover my money from him. I will carry on to get the expenses paid by him, but I want to sell my car now, as it's too expensive to repair but I am not sure if I can? Can the defendant ask for the car back if he one day pays the bill?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
No he can't. He could have asked the court for the car back if he paid, but he didnt show up. So no he can not. Its your car, so you can sell it.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/