12826847

Sir/Madam I am a resident at...

Customer Question

Sir/Madam I am a resident at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ,and have been now for a few years, we == that is the residents, are having great difficulty in getting any answers from management to all the inquiries that we make to them, especially regarding how we stand as far as sheltered Housing goes , also now the the Gov no longer funds this, how we stand as far as having a person who should by law be available for us to speak to, at least once a week , we do not see anyone at all and then there is the matter of who now pays the TV licence which we had a concession on.Yet we cannot get any direct answers to our many inquiries to the management at Southern housing ???Can you help us at all???? Hopefully I will get an answer , ?? Paul XXXXX
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel the Question , and please give me back my moneys charged for same. I realize that in fact you are not in the position to help me , Thank you Paul duffy