12826847

I am calling an EGM at our local golf club. The Governing Council

Customer Question

I am calling an EGM at our local golf club. The Governing Council have made a decision to sack our professional with no alternative or reason. We wish to have a vote of no confidence in the Council. As the Council have brought the motion we would like a mechanism or the right to have them excluded from the vote of the members(even though they are members themselves). We wish to propose a vote of no confidence and have the decision reversed. It is important we get the Council not to vote, how can we do this. As they brought the motion to sack the pro, we believe the rest of the club should vote without their further input
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Can you send a copy of the constitution of the club to***@******.*** and ask them to send it toCustomer I will then be able to advise.