13262538

I am a diplomat in London and the police have taken my house-help(

I am a diplomat in London and the police have taken my house-help( a young lady of 19years) into social care since August 18 and I believe she has been coached or influenced by some person or persons to level some accusations against me and my wife.
My house-help/child-minder lived with my wife and I and our children in my home country for 2 years before accompanying us to UK in May 2014. The young lady was brought to live with us by her family because she refused to continue her basic education. We have arrangements with her parents as well as herself to help bring her up the Christian way and later help her acquire a skill to secure her future prosperity.
The Police were invited into my residence on the 18th of August by a member of my staff, while I was abroad with my wife because the young lady had threatened my 22yr old daughter who was at home with my 4 year old son.
The Police then invited Paramedics to take the young lady to hospital to be checked out mentally because of her strange behaviour at home and she hasn't returned since.
Now the Police are telling us the young lady has accused me of domestic servitude and my wife of assault.
I am of the belief that in her desire to remain in the UK at all cost she has gotten some people to influence her to chart this course and make certain allegations in the false hope that she may be given leave to remain.
I feel I am being treated unfairly by the Police and I need legal advice at this point.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Have you been charged with anything?What would you like to know about the position?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I have been charged with anything. I have diplomatic immunity.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, no charges except that the Police informed the foreign office that the young lady had made those accusations
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
So there are no charges involved.
In that case what do you wish to know about your position
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What steps can I take to retrieve this young lady who I am responsible for and return her to her family. I mean how do I explain this awkward situation to her family back in my home country? We are all going back to our home country for Christmas but I am unable to take her.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
i am sorry but as she is over 18 you cannot do anything at all What she does is now entirely up to her and I am afraid that is what you will have to tell her familyI am sorry - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it fair to keep my ward for this long (2 months plus) on trumped up allegations?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Again I am sorry - but in the Uk she is an adult and can decide herself where she wishes to be.
If she wishes to return to your home country she can - and if she wishes to not speak with you then she will be protected by our laws to ensure that she doe snot hav eto.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Clare but what if she is being kept against her wishes? How would I know? Can I have access( do I have right) to hear from the lady herself the things that the police and social service people are telling us?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can that be arranged?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This lady's level of education and understanding of English language is such that she may not be appreciating fully what she is getting herself into at any point in time. I am very concerned.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but no you have no right to have any further contact with her whatsoever unless she decides to contact you herself
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks Clare
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome - I am sorry it is bad news.
However you could send a letter and ask for it to be passed on
If you writ ein your native language then provided an official certified translation