Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have made a small claims and now I am being asked the following:-

I have made a small claims and now I am being asked the following:- By 4 p.m. 9th December the parties must send to the court and the other draft directions for the court to consider. How should I complete the draft directions - they already have a full account of my claim which is in regards ***** ***** breach of a restrictive covenant. I really would appreciate your help. Eric Darlow
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Eric Darlow and Jennifer Darlow share the same email address as Eric Darlow is disabled and Jennifer Darlow deals with his paperwork, etc. This is the reason why email address has been used before. Thankyou
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. I am a qualified solicitor.
Draft directions should include a breakdown of what further evidence parties need to obtain. For example if the Respondent has not responded to your statement then there should be a direction for them to file one, within a reasonable time frame (say, 3-4 weeks) and for you to file any further evidence you wish to rely on, such as third party witness statements, police evidence, medical reports (if necessary).