75100385

My name is ***** ***** yr old son got himself into trouble

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** yr old son got himself into trouble into trouble in august whilst out with his friends.He went to a party and was with his 4 friends parked by a mc donalds.The friend sitting in the driver seat pulled a gun from under the owner of the car seat which they all held.Later that night police searched the car an found other bits and asked them all if yhey held the gun an they said yes. Unfortunately my son was the only one summons an we are due to travel on the 16 dec but he is due to go to the magistrate on the 22nd if not there will be a warrant.My tickets were booked in march an i wasnt aware of this till day before an i want to know if he will still be able to travel on the 16th
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Is he bailed to attend?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He was not arrested
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He was stopped whilst out an given a yellow reciept an he said this happened in august an they are only now requesting him to come to court
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello did you get my number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
ok.