ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

My husband and I have been separated and has

Customer Question

Hi my husband and I have been separated for years and has lived at a different address and has no contact I work and manage my own finances etc how can I get a legal document to state this
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will assist you.
You need to prepare a Separation Agreement confirming the position. Although this is not binding on a court should you later divorce and deal with the matrimonial finances - the court will give high regard to the same.
A Solicitor will be able to assist you to prepare such an agreement confirming the agreement you have reached with your husband for around £200 - £300.
Kind Regards
Caroline
Positive feedback is gratefully received