12826847

I would like to file a complaint against facebook for

Customer Question

Hello I would like to file a complaint against facebook for not acting with regards ***** ***** account that has been hacked and that I have reported so many times for many month now.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jo, I would like to file a complaint against facebook for not acting regarding an account that has been hacked for months now. I have reported this hacking several times, but they Facebook does not act. As Facebook does not have a page or a link where we can file a complaint against them. I would like to file a complaint against them with a legal letter
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
But to whom were you hoping to report them?
Is there something you wanted to know about this specifically?
Also, I notice you have not yet rated two previous answers so I would be grateful if you could to that now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I would like to report it to ( I guess) the facebook manager of the customer service. Basically I would like to file a complaint 9 send a legal letter) to facebook customer service manager or director and ask them to check my case more seriously. I am part of a group on facebook where the account is hacked. I have been harrassed by the person who hacks this account. I have reported it to facebook, the way they ask us too, but facebook does nothing. So Now I would like file a complaint against facebook management of the accounts
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure I will rate the 2 former answers
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I need to know to whom you wanted to complain beyond Facebook?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jo, I need to find out the exact name of the responsible for all the user accounts on Facebook. I don't know who it is right now, but I will do my research. I may come back later (well rather another day). Kind regards. Joelle J
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Well, it is Facebook really.
Obviously they are regulated by the criminal law like every other company but failing to provide good customer services would not be an offence.
Beyond that your only option is to complain to Facebook itself.
I'm not sure what else can be done against Facebook.
There may be a claim against the individuals concerned but that is not the same thing as having a claim against Facebook.