75100385

Offence No. 1 : Permit use of motor vehicle with No

Customer Question

HI,
Offence No. 1 : Permit use of motor vehicle with No Insurance ( On 01/08/2015 at basildon in the county of essex permitted Mr. Cashif Khan to use motor vehicle , Honda (M/cycle,......
Offence No. 2 : Permit the driving of a motor vehicle otherwise than in accordance with a licence.
My friend borrowed my bike Honda CBR (600 cc) that day to go for his bike test after showing me a valid insurance certificate of his own bike Yahama R1 (1000 cc). i asked him for his current licence on which he is riding his bike R1 and he told me he has a international driving licence which permits him to ride in UK and he got his insurance on that driving licence from MCE insurance. I trusted him and kept his insurance cover note as proof of his insurance. He offered me to ride his R1 to test center and he was riding my bike. My insurance cover me to ride any bike. we arrived test center and police stopped us there as DSA examiner reported him for riding without licence even before we arrived. Police did not confiscate our bikes and asked me to take it back..mine and my friends. after 4 months i got letters regarding that problem. what shall i do and is it normal for them to send letters after 4 months.
i got copy of his insurance but police told me that he is not allowed to ride any bike.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it you would like to know about this please?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can speak on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when will you call
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Now I have your number in the next ten mins