75100385

A British regsitered company, owning a binary options company

Customer Question

A British regsitered company, owning a binary options company has locked my account and removed USD $31,500.00 from my account. They have robbed me, EUR Investments
How may I get this man in court?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This company is set up to scam people. I have been robbed and they try an insurance scam. They claim I'm not verified, untrue as I've sent a utility bill, my drivers licence and my credit card details. I asked for USD $ 20,000 recharge back through my bank and now my account is locked and 31.5k has been removed and not returned to me. Please use***@******.*** and I will answer any questions. Willem Marthinus de Beer is the owner and he lives in London. The financial ombudsman says they can't do anything as the company EUR Investments is not registered in the UK. How can this be. I want all my 45k back from these scumbags as they killed my wife by refusing any withdrawals and she died of cancer as I didn't have enough to save her life. John
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk  or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks,
I'll need representation as I'm in Australia. What are your fees?
I have skype, using the name bunkai21, so lets talk.
I'm busy for the next two days, and will be in contact.
Regards, John
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sadly I can't do that for you as this is a question and answer site. You can find a Solicitor here who can do it:
http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, These people lie.Thye want you to lose money and will phone with so called wining trades, but in fact they want your money. I had over 100k uSD and was rang by a willimw who told me he was going to make me some more. Well on the trades recemmended by him I lost 30k. The he rang back saying sorry, I'll make it up. The trades he gave me lost another 30k. Then the site blocked my account so I cannot trade and the site pop up says I'm not verified, untrue. Now they have withdrawn $31,500K from my account calling it a charge back, but this money has never reached my bank. Another lie. They never answer emails or phone calls. My wife was ill and I needed $20k to save her. They offered a bogus insurance scheme to rob me again. As I didn't get the money she died. I want to sue them for my money and as well, damages due to my wife's death. I D 45K in the account before they stole the 31.5 K. I am willing to fly to London or talk to a solicitor by skype.
I need a solicitor who is willing to take them on and sue for my money as well as damages pertaining to my wife's death.
I'd like you to recommend one, not just direct me to a list please, and would be much happier if they will take a percent of the successful outcome. Thanks, John
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Site rules prevent me from recommending anyone I am sorry to say.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, Rules are a guide to me and I don't follow them blindly. I need to find a person who will look at my data and work on a success fee, so where do I find this person or persons with whom I may start a conversation. If you could give me a choice of these type folks then your not recommending anyone specifically and so "following the rules"Thanks, John
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
www.purcellparker.co.uk
www.slatergordon.co.uk
www.shoosmiths.co.uk
www.lyonsdavidson.co.uk
www.shma.co.uk
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Alex, I'll email them individually and see what I may be able to achieve.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Good luck and keep me informed how you get on if you would.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/