12826847

We run a small business in south devon In the PL219NT area

Customer Question

Hi we run a small business in south devon In the PL219NT area for fifteen years it is a MOT centre and repair garage, We own the premises but not the land outside of the premises which consist of a excess road and car park, owned by our nabour Bigbury mint although we only have two parking spaces we have been able to park along the side of the excess road for the last fifteen years agreed verbally by the owner! As from the secound of january 2016 the owner wants to stop this practice and for all unit owners to keep to their designated parking areas, And informs us that he will be enforcing this to the law.Our address is Erminton MOT centre unit 4 river park PL219NT. Please help time is running out!P.S. at the moment we park up to six or seven vehicle along the excess road waiting for MOTs or repair.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to ask me about this today please?