75100385

A recruitment agency sent me 2 terms and conditions

Customer Question

A recruitment agency sent me 2 terms and conditions for employing someone. The [email protected] were for recruiting a permanent person and also a fixed term contract. I did not sign them are they legally binding?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
No. You are only bound if you signed or otherwise agreed to them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When will the live discussion on the phone start ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I will call now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi AlexCarrying on from last night the question about T&C's .
Michael Page at the bottom of every page they put the below .On the basis that you are the intended recipient then your receipt of this email represents your agreement to be bound by, or your continuing agreement to our standard Terms and Conditions applicable to the transaction to which this email relates. If you require a copy (or a replacement copy) of the applicable Terms and Conditions please email your request by return.
PageGroup is a trading name of Michael Page International Recruitment Limited and a company registered in England and Wales, (Registration Number 04130921), whose registered office is at Page House, Bourne Business Park, 1 Dashwood Lang Road, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2QW.It is this that they say makes their terms and conditions binding . Is this correct ?Regards Michele
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes I think this is correct as its clear from this.