How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am a practicioner and my client received bad allergy reaction

Customer Question

I am a practicioner and my client received bad allergy reaction To her skin after using the product i applied on her face. She had to go to hospital for few hours. Can she take me to the court for this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
How long did all this last please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She has been a few hours in the hospital
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. In that case yes she could sue you. Its a matter of negligence potentially. However you will be pleased to know she is only likely to get a few hundred pounds and legal costs are limited as well.
Do you want me to call you?