75100385

I am practicioner and I have had recently a client who

Customer Question

Hello. I am practicioner and I have had recently a client who had received bad allergic reaction after 24hrs to her skin after a mask for skin pigmentation I applied on her face. She had to go to hospital for few hours to receive antihistamines.
She fiiled the medical form where she didnt mention any sensivity nor allergies before treatment. Can she take me to the court for this? or cosmetic company which produce this mask?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello y name is ***** ***** I will help you.
She can still take you to Court yes, but she is unlikely to win.
You should contact your insurers if you get anything. But if she takes you to Court you can counter sue your supplier.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why she has small chances to win?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can she take to the court the company which produce the mask which caused this allergy or not really?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If she ticked no reactions therefore it could not have been foreseen by you. If she said she had allergy and you ignored it, that would be a problem.
She can take the Company to Court yes.