75100385

I checked a credit profile of a company with whom we have dealt

I checked a credit profile of a company with whom we have dealt in the past. His rating had declined over the last few months, and when I questioned him, he became very defensive and answered with the following statement:
"Had you ever of bought this to my attention I would have of course provided yourselves with austerity of my companies financial standing."
Despite a terrible use of English, I am not too sure what he is saying here. Can you please clarify what he means by this?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
He is saying he ours have told you the company was poor.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex

I'm sorry, I'm still not too sure what you mean. Are you saying that he meant his company was poor?

Yes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please can you check your first answer to me please, as there appears to be some kind of typo. I need to keep all of this information for possible future reference, and I'm afraid that it does not currently make sense.

Indeed.
Should have read:
He is saying he should have told you the company was poor.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.