75100385

My son was arrested of a class a drug and missed

My son was arrested for possession of a class a drug and missed his court date due to being out of the country on work. They have now issued a warrant without bail for his arrest. He may be flying home for Xmas on Xmas eve. Can you tell me if he will be arrested at the airport and what will happen as I don't want him to come home to be locked up over Xmas! Would they hold him over the Xmas period?
Is there anyway to put up bail so he's not locked up over xmad
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
The Police are very rarely at the Border as this is usually Immigration and Customs. So although it is possible it is unlikely.
In the unlikely event he is arrested then he would be taken to Court on Xmas eve or the next day which would be 26th Dec AM.