75100385

My company TV Village is an Amazon marketplace seller where

Customer Question

My company TV Village is an Amazon marketplace seller where we list various products and deliver to consumers around the UK and Europe.
We recently had a listing removed of a Logitech computer mouse from the amazon.co.uk web site because of a complaint from the manufacturer who in their reply to my email to them stated the following.
Your listings were removed because it has come to our attention that you are selling parallel import goods (stock produced to be sold outside EMEA but being sold inside EMEA). This is an infringement of our IP and strictly prohibited in any market within EMEA.
Please can you advise if I have any recourse.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you
Are you selling goods inside the EU which are meant for export out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex
No I have imported goods which logitech say are not meant for sale within EMEA. However the product in question is exactly the same.as the mouse I imported from Hong Kong.
The real reason I suspect is they are protecting Amazons profit margin as they are selling £10 dearer than i was and they can also do special deals on them
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Proteus-Tunable-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00IGS9LU8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449579409&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+g502+mouse
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes its ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I will call shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I thought you were going to call me
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now..