12826847

A question posed to you 5 months ago was is Simply Meet a bona

Customer Question

a question posed to you 5 months ago was is Simply Meet a bona fide company because no address was to be found..I want to ask the same question. I have paid £275 to go on there books as lady to accompany their clients on various functions for £60 per hour...... please can you help...... MB
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
What was the name of the bank account you sent the money to or wrote the cheque to? Did you receive an invoice?
AJ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Alex
The bank account was at Natwest bank Name of KBO MEDIA
MB
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have got the pay slip from the Bank
MB
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please call me on 0208(###) ###-####MB
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid £38 yesterday
MB
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Is it KBO Media Limited?
Do you want your £275 back? Did you pay by bank transfer?
AJ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex
yes I did pay by bank transfer, and of course I would like my money back if the company is bogus.
The only instructions I got from simply-meet was KBO MEDIA and the account no. the sort code and a ref no.to use
MB
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
I have been searching on Companies House and there are various KBO named companies - to get your money back you would potentially have to sue them and to do that you would need an address. I have found an address for KBO Limited - do you have the name for anyone that you dealt with at the company?
AJ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi alex
yes I have two names 1.Pauline Hayman, accounts manager 2. James Reid recruitment manager
MB
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your firm is not any good you have not helped me in any way...I would like my money back please
Can you respond to this message ASAP ........ Thank you