12826847

Im a partner in a retail shop,my level of money has dropped

Customer Question

im a partner in a retail shop,my level of money has dropped from 50% now down to say 25% if i leave the business what would i be entitled to, we never sjgned a partnership agreement,but each year for tax reasons there is one professionally printed .i put in a 50% back in 2007 which was £20,000 in stock and a further £3500 two years ago and the business currently owes me another further £2000.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I understand and will wait for a reply. Thank u
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Have you been keeping detailed partnership accounts? Kind regards AJ