75100385

I when shopping and parked my in a private car park in Birmingham,

I when shopping and parked my in a private car park in Birmingham, I tried to put in the money in the machine and couldn't get it in, My 8 year old grandson saw the frustration on my face came out of the car and begin to press the buttons when the machine hole opened up and I put the money in. I place the ticket in my car and when to the Mall. When I came back I saw a ticket find on my car, immediately I when in a shock not knowing the reasons for the ticket as I still have fifteen minutes left on the ticket. When I asked the ticket assistant for the reason, he told me that the wrong registration number was on the ticket. Three times a wrote to the ticket office and explained that I was not aware that I have to put my car registration number in and it was my grandson that was trying to help me to get the money in. despite me telling them that I have never used that type machine before and it was a genuine mistake there still decline me. came you tell me what to do please.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What reg number if any did you put on the ticket?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can not remember I send the ticket off to them
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am waiting your reply
Did you not keep a copy? Does their car park terms say you need to put in your reg number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Know I stupidly send them the ticket.
Yes them I spoke to the ticket assistant he told me that I have to put in my car registration number, so because the ticket is showing a different registration number he had to give me a ticket. My problem is that I paid the £3.40 for the two hours the machine charges the mistake is that the correct registration number was not displayed. It was.an error and I despite me writing and explaining myself to the ticket branch they wont accept my explanation.
Sure. You should wait to see the outcome of any appeal.
Check a parking company is an ATA member
Contact the BPA or IPC to find out if a parking company is a member.
British Parking Association (BPA)
www.britishparkingassociation.co.uk
Independent Parking Committee (IPC)
www.theipc.info
If you're unsuccessful with your representation to the British Parking Association parking company, you'll have 28 days to make a formal appeal to POPLA – Parking on Private Land Appeals. You can only appeal on specific grounds to POPLA.
You can lodge an appeal here:
http://popla.co.uk/
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the car park is Ultimate Customer Solutions
This happen on the 4th of August 2015 the payment is now £160.00. Pounds My may concern is my health. I am 65 year old I am well. Last year I was diagnosed with cancel, I still have to going up and to the Hospital. Not knowing what to do is upsetting.
Indeed. You should appeal to them. In any event technically you would be liable for the fee but the law says if you appealed within 14 days you should pay the LOWER fee.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I already appealed to them was they told me that my appear was not granted
Then you are only liable for the lower fee if you appealed within 14 days.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks you were helpful
Good luck.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/