75100385

If the only issue between me and my landlord is about rent,

If the only issue between me and my landlord is about rent, but if al the rent has been paid, can the Landlord still invoke the law of AGA or Authorized Guarantee Agreement and get my business taken over by the previous owners from whom I had purchased the restaurant.
Its a just 'yes' or 'no' answer considering the Rent only.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you,
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Alex,##I have givven more informaton in the previous page but will write it again.

he Landlord had been having £12,500.00 in all but te first deposit ran out and so they asked for more money immediately, but as I had give £6.000.00 more they forgot t and demanded mure money, \he already es £ 8,405.60p of minne with him which he still has,

I feel he shpld not have invoked t AGA at all but he has done so!

If the invoking of the AGA was unust then I have a strong case. I feel theaaaaaaaaga process should not have bee applied.

ased on what a saying please say wheter the invoking of AGAwas just. or not.

That is the queston, Thank you Alex. I am responsible to say tat this the truth - I am owe ne rent at a;;. Insyeaed I am having a sirplus money lying wth hi since July 2011. Please reply on that - yes or no .

Thanks,

*****@******.***

What does the term say about invoking the AGA?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Alex W,

I have written to you more besides the main question before, but Iwill write again.

My question is - If I owe no rent to the Landlord at all. can he invoke te AGA or ( Authorized Guarantee Agreement) Because if he invokes this law then the previous tenants from whom I bought the restaurant before in 2008, can take back the restaurant from me and I lose my business.

The Landlord has done that and I say that is an illegal thing for the Landlord to have done.

Today, the Landlord has £8,405.60 pence of mine as advanced rent since June 2011 but he has invoked the AGA which resulted in my newlyy furnished and well equipped restaurant been taken back by the landlord and returned to the previous tenants who had sold te restaurant to me in 2008.

As my connection with the landlord was for rent only, I feel the landlord should not have invoked the AGA.

Please confirm whether that is how the law should be, ad the Landlord should not invoked the AGA..

Dr, MKU Malik

***@******.***
The answer is no. There must be rent or arrears owing.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.