29905560

Just trying to verify what place in scotland is this mobile

Customer Question

hi. just trying to verify what place in scotland is this mobile # +44 7544 326371.
thanks. joy
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello what is your involvement with this number please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do we have to go into details? it's a long story. i just want to know which part of scotland is this #. thanks. that's all i want to know...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just please give me a simple answer. thanks. i'm going around and around here just to log in. let's just make this simple please!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are asking me a question, not gave me an answer! i'm not happy about this! if you wont give me the answer to my question, then just please cancel the whole transaction and cancel my payment. thank you!
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello to answer your question it is impossible to tell you which area of Scotland this number is ***** it is not a geographical landline number - it is a mobile phone and has no fixed location. Therefore you cannot actually pinpoint it to any specific area - it could be anywhere as mobile phones can be. That is why i was asking about aome more details in relation to this to try and determine whether this is a number which could be used from abroad for example - there are instances when fraudsters use Uk mobile numbers when they are not based in the UK. so if you want to give me more details i can try and help further if possible. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no it does not matter... it's not that important. do i need to pay for this, then? if so, please email me the amount in USD equivalent to the peso cost and the receipt.
thank you.
joy
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
You have already paid a deposit so all you have to do is leave a positive rating please and that closes the question. The amount you paid is around the $53 USD mark but I cannot give you the peso equivalent as that depends on your card provider's exchange rate