12826847

There, I have recently received a demand for £200.00,

Customer Question

Hello There, I have recently received a demand for £200.00, from a firm called EQUITA, for an outstanding parking charge. In the letter they draw my attention to recent Supreme Court decision in the case of Parking Eye versus Beavis , on the 4th November
2015. They now advise me to resolve this matter, and contact them immediately to pay this outstanding amount. The original offence took place 20/04/2013, debt recovery letter sent 07/08/2013, contacted expert Jo C on the 15th August 2014. What is your current
advice, in view of the current Supreme Court ruling. I will await your advice, before paying any demands for money. Cheers ***** *****
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Are you asking if you are liable?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jo,
All that the letter states that Parking Eye, had written to me in the past; and that the outstanding matter; has now been
passed to Equita Ltd with instructions to recover the outstanding sum of £200.00 in full.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My original Transaction ID was 21217109 for £38.00 on the 15/08/14, do I still qualify for free advice, or do I have
pay another registration fee.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
You will need to email customer services about your account on***@******.*** as I am never involved in that.
Do you still want a phone call?
If so, are you ready now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please when you are ready
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.