13262538

We are in the process of going through Family Court

We are in the process of going through Family Court for my son to have access to his son. My son's ex partner has falsely accused him of taking drugs and threatening behaviour. After a strand test which was negative and Cafcass findings into the threatening behaviour this was also disproved. We are paying a barrister and want to know if we have any redress to get some of the costs back from the ex partner?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
i am afraid that costs orders are not made in cases such as this unless there has been misbehaviour within the way that the proceedings were conducted - for instance seeking adjournments at short notice
I am sorry - please ask if you need further details