75100385

FTAO Perjury Solicitor I was proscecuted in the Crown Court

FTAO
Perjury Solicitor
I was proscecuted in the Crown Court (on 6th Nov 15, found not guilty) for 2No charges of assault During this trial my estranged wife committed Perjury, In the Witness Box She denied making comments (some items) that were in Her signed statement to the Police. Many months previous She Telephoned the Police and reported me but in the Witness Box denied saying "what She did say" to the Police in this Telephone Call. These "denials" were crucial to my defence.
Please can I employ a Solicitor that would be willing to review this and make a formal compelling report to the CPS on my behalf ?
I have a Transcription of the Case, the original Statements taken by the Police, Plus official Transcription of the Historic Telephone calls
Chris Lambert
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it you want to achieve please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want to achieve getting my estranged Wife Proscecuted for Perjury, Her Perjury "was Major" not trivial or on minor perifirol points
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can not see the point in having Perjury Laws if She can get away with this major lying
Do you have a number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes *********** Chris
Ok I will call shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, am ready
ok