Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

Please let me know if i qualify in Uk :

Customer Question

Please let me know if i qualify for ILR
Arrived in Uk : july 2005 till dec 2007
student visa rejected on dec 2007. appeal in process till june 2008.
final letter from high court came on june 20, 2008.
voluntarily returned back home on 13 july 2008.(within 28 days)
Tried to re-apply within 28 days from back home(outside UK) but
I was not able to apply for the Tier 4 application at that time because all the Tier4 applications were suspended from feb 2008 till July 23rd 2008 by UKBA for my country. As soon as i was able to, I reapplied on august 23rd, 2008 but rejected again as they thought i overstayed from dec 2007 till july 2008.
did administrative review.process took almost 4 months. i won the review and got back visa on november but issued from jan 2009.
I dont know if they can give some discretion on this or not.
after that :
2009 jan -2010 tier 4
2010-11 psw
2011-2013 tier 2
2013-2015 tier 4 .
Should i apply for ILR now or i have to restart counting from 2009 jan.
thanks in advance for the advice.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please take your time and let me know the proper answer.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 1 year ago.
You should start counting from 2009, not 2005.
You do not qualify presently and your application is likely to be refused if you lodge it before 2019.
All the best
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi,
It would be great if you can provide me the detailed explanation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Plz continue.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.