12826847

I have been to court today and have been told I have to

Customer Question

Hi I have been to court today and have been told I have to pay court costs of £25k by 8th January - which I cannot afford. What can I do?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Had an ongoing dispute. I work in recruitment, resigned last year, made the mistake of printing off a small client list, subsiquently had 3 court csses, acted Lip the whole time, final hearing today before a master & he agreed I should pay all costs. £25k in 4 weeks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No way I can pay this, can you advise next step?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
This is a civil court I presume?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I will opt out and pass this onto somebody else for you as it isn't my area.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok - will that be today?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi . No please cancel the search