12826847

I have a work colleague who has colluded with her friends and

Customer Question

I have a work colleague who has colluded with her friends and family members to slander me. I have tried to maintain a professional approach toward the person who has been trying to harm me.
When the person first attempted to destroy me professionally when it did not work she was off work for several months.
I suspect that because I have always taken a professional and calm approach towards the person who has been colluding with her family and friends to discredit even destroy me professionally she thinks that I am a soft touch.
However, after 3 years of putting up with the fallout of this person's actions upon my professional and personal life I feel the need to act legally to curb this person's actions.
Can you please let me know how to commence taking legal action against this person.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello can you please explain how they have slandered you?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - can you please explain how they have slandered you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I apologise for my delay in responding to your messages. I have been having many problems online. I was informed by an Intelligence Agent and a Computer Forensics company that my online communication was being monitored. Subsequently I had a private appointment with a Solicitor around the issue affecting my professional life. I had a very promising outcome. Hence if I am urged to take further steps to act in response to this chronic and annoying problem the outcome looks favourable for me.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you - do you still need any help from us in this respect?