12826847

I have had to let my little dog have a knee operation,the vet

Customer Question

I have had to let my little dog have a knee operation,the vet hospital said everything was okay to go ahead and we contacted the insurance before hand to ask about going ahead first.I had to pay the vets up front £3.100,which I did knowing that i would get it back.I now have found out that in 2013 at a routine yearly booster injection the vet put on my dogs records that maybe she had a pattella problem.I was never told this at any time,as if she had I would have had it sorted then.Now because of this the insurance will not pay out.I am Up set to think the vets have done this to me,can I do anything about it.I have told them I will not rest until they do something about it and am awaiting their reply.
Thank you Mrs Bain.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
How do you know the vets have 'set you up'?