75100385

I receive care , reimbursed by my council, the staff are mployed

Customer Question

I receive care , reimbursed by my council, the staff are mployed on zero hour contracts, the council refuse to allow me to speak th the carers on "any subject other then the weather" I have spent most of my life on the continent where one does not disuss theweather. and being a normal man;I like to have feamale company, and apparently this wholly repugnant to them.can I apply for an injunction to make them get off my back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the staff are employed on zero hour contract ie only when they are "on the job!"
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
On what basis do they not let you talk to the carers?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they say I can only talk to the carers on "mundane"matters such as the weather. as I employ,as I see it, I pay the carers, out of my pocket, it is refunbded, in part,by the council, I consider I hve mployed them anyway
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I have told you enough now, am I going to get an anser it is a lot more theh ten minutes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you give me the phone numer I can phoneyou,i amgetting a little fed up with just sitting here
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can speak on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the carers due any minute so I will have to cut off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as I have waited more then an hour ansd haven't heard a dicky bird from you: I am cloing this thing off andinstructing my babnk not to pay you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have as I repeat. waited over an hour without heariung a thing except repated anb in my opinion quite unneccesary question s I am instructing my bank not to pay you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how many time do you want me to repat mmyself.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
When would be good to call you? I am just in the train at the moment. Can we schedule a time to speak.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Further to out chat details are:
Local Government Ombudsman
www.lgo.org.uk
Judicial Review / Injunction details:
https://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/courts/administrative-court/applying-for-judicial-review.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help; on reflection and taking into account what you say. its probably best to leave sleeping birds lie, as I have found from experience, that if people mess me about, in the end unpleasant things happen to them. it seems my computer is being monitored.!!- I cant say more on that; butI think from our conversation ou will know what I mean! ill no doubt be in touch again. JOHN.