12826847

My boyfriend's ex-partner is trying to put my husband in jail

Customer Question

my boyfriend's ex-partner is trying to put my husband in jail and get him criminal record for strangling her, raping for 10 years and having a daughter of 7 years old and threatened her to kill.
my boyfriend tried every thing to keep the relationship work with her as they have got a daughter and she took secret video of him in which he admitted and said sorry for strangling her just to keep her calm and to end the argument and her harassment upon him and which has become the strong evidence for the judge to make a decision on her favor and layers also asked my boyfriend to say he is guilty for strangling her but not threatening her to kill and raping her. He had to make his lie saying he is guilty infront of judge and and now judge has given him the last trial on January in which any thing can happen like end up going jail for 10 years for agreeing with his partner to calm her and to finish argument and make relationship work out for the sake of their daughter or might end up having criminal record and do social work.
we both want this to end but not in this way where he has to lie and say he is guilty where he was total innocent and there are loads of proof of videos and recordings and emails and phone calls alsong with doctor records and police record when she kicked my boyfriend in his balls and he had injuries, which is good enough to analyse that the assault and harassment and loads of physical violence is been done by her and he trying to calm her down including the video begging her to calm down for half hour.
in the court we both feel so powerless and felt like a slave of high power people who dont care what is truth but takes side of an professional actress who should be admitting guilty.
because of our financial condition we cant afford lawyer and the lawyer we got we have to pay which was suppose to be free and we got no choice except suffering and accepting the powerful peoples decision which is totally insane. life sucks and feels like leaving this world and disappear.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any thing which can be done in this situation? This last minute ? I really need some advise
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
To achieve what? Obviously there are no magic wands. Are you asking if he has a defence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it crime to lie just o keep your relationship? The lie which was said to calm the situation dowm has beome the major proof to put my boyfriend in jail. Is there any other way that he can defence himself?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No, but that isn't what he has done.
He has confessed to an offence. That is a fairly fatal flaw I'm afraid. Obviously sometimes confessions can be inaccurate but his explanation for this isnt really very credible I'm afraid. It just plain doesn't calm a person down to admit that you had tried to strangle them. It depends what he has admitted. If he just refused to argue any further then that is one thing. If he did actually accept doing this act then that is likely to be a problem I'm afraid.
Sorry but I can only give you truthful information.