12826847

I just recently been to a well known Hotel Britana in

Customer Question

hi,I just recently been to a well known Hotel Britana in Manchester...I stayed their 18th - 20th Nov for my birthday...all well an good till I went to the bar of the hotel and minding my own business with my friend and waiting for the family to arrive.
This guy was told he no longer had to be their resedents only till 5pm...Now because it was implemted on that day the hour I was their, he had took this very bad???...and unknown to me he had been their all day a regular drinking. But as his rambles got louder
he Racially abused me??!! calling me a refugee!!! and I have no right to be their and why am I getting served??,,,To my shock and amazement I ranted back ...but no one or staff came to my defence?? I had to tell him to leave!!! ..now I did complain several
times and got now were..i emailed to them and booking.com and got little response am now angry that I had to prompt the hotel manager and see if they are compensation me for my verbal attack, They sent me an email to say they are not at fault?? if it was the
room YES..but being verbally abused in a hotel bar NO..!!! not happy at all... I have just put my card details in so I await the response ..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need this resolved cause it has caused me stress and am 53!!! ...what is going on In the world if you havecant go on a night out on your birthday of place to stay in a hotel and have a good time ??? ....NOT to be abused and the hotel not taking full responcebillity am reeling with anger!!! it has been brushed under the carpet for my liking and they don't want to deal with it...I shld not put up with this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want you all to deal with it ...further more they just sent me an email to say I can PAY again to stay!!! and a reatable value?? eeerrrm no!! and I can stay again...with breakfast...whoopdie do...are they kidding.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to achieve?