ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

Please help. My brother is in prison & has been told about

Customer Question

Please help. My brother is in prison & has been told about privately run houses that house low risk category D prisoners for the remainder of there sentence. I'm trying to find out about this in the London area, but nothing is coming up!
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and I specialise in Family Law.
I am not a specialist in prison law and I cannot tell you the prospects of a transfer or the mechanics of how this is undertaken - but I can tell give you the details of a Christian Organisation that I used to work for as a Student.
The project is known as Langley House Trust. I have worked for a project that they have up north and they specialise in the resettlement and rehabilitation of offenders.
They are a national organisation and so it is worth considering contacting them about their projects in London so that they can provide you with further information about the mechanics of a referral.
This is a link for you:
http://www.langleyhousetrust.org/project-information/project-locations-map/
I hope that this helps you.
Kind Regards
Caroline
If you have found this information helpful - please kindly remember to rate positively so that we receive credit for our work