12826847

The advantages and disadvantages of social media· Th

Customer Question

·         The advantages and disadvantages of social media·         The myths of social media·         The websites of social media·         The impact of social media on your life
The most common type of social media today
The potential future of social media
·         Summary of your findings
Your paper must address each of those areas. It must be a minimum of 5 pages long (not including title page, table of contents, summary, and bibliography), completed and submitted in Microsoft Word, DS, and 12 font size. It must include:
Title Page
Table of Contents
Research findings on each bulleted item list above
Summary
Bibliography
DUE DATE: December 14, 2015 11:59 PM
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's my final project for bus 101
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
·         The advantages and disadvantages of social media·         The myths of social media·         The websites of social media·         The impact of social media on your life The most common type of social media today      The potential future of social media·         Summary of your findingsYour paper must address each of those areas. It must be a minimum of 5 pages long (not including title page, table of contents, summary, and bibliography), completed and submitted in Microsoft Word, DS, and 12 font size. It must include: Title PageTable of ContentsResearch findings on each bulleted item list aboveSummaryBibliography DUE DATE: December 14, 2015 11:59 PM
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. So how can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like you to complete this project for me. Time has got away from me and I won't have time to finish it. Can you help me with that?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No, I'm afraid not.
This is a question and answer site. I can answer specific questions but not do assignments for people.
Also, you have to complete assignments yourself I'm afraid.