75100385

We have been bullied , threatened and intimidated by a council

we have been bullied , threatened and intimidated by a council estate manager and her friends for 12 months to the point my 31 year old partner has sufferd a heart attack due to stress , all our complaints have disappeared , we were asked if we would be willing to meet with council solicitor to put our points across and have our say , they assured us the solicitor was unbiased and fair and wud listen to us ,so we agreed she was fully aware part of our complaints wud be against the estate manager and she should not be at the meeting , we got there we were put in a room then the council solicitor march in with the estate manager she was told to leave but she just started to argue and shout aving her say 4 times she was asked to leave the council solicitor was encouraging to stay an that she she didn't have to leave if she didnt want to , she left but not untll she had reduced my partner to a shambles shaking and almost in tears , I think it was mallisousis intent and they totally violated our rights am I right ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you want to achieve please?