75100385

We clean, or cleaned man who has asked a member

We clean, or cleaned for a man who has asked a member of my staff an inappropriate question. I have sent him a letter saying we won't be cleaning for him anymore. He has then sent a text message to an ex staff member telling her we have stopped cleaning and has put in the text what he said. I am about to send a second letter but want to make sure I am handling this matter correctly. I haven't stated in the letter what he asked by staff member for but simply put his suggestions and proposal was inappropriate. He has also left me a voice message asking why we won't clean for him.
Thanks for your help
Helen
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to know please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi We clean, or cleaned for a man who has asked a member of my staff an inappropriate question. I have sent him a letter saying we won't be cleaning for him anymore. He has then sent a text message to an ex staff member telling her we have stopped cleaning and has put in the text what he said. I am about to send a second letter but want to make sure I am handling this matter correctly. I haven't stated in the letter what he asked by staff member for but simply put his suggestions and proposal was inappropriate. He has also left me a voice message asking why we won't clean for him. Thanks for your help Helen14/12/2015 11:37
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a written contract with him please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No we didn't, we just cleaned once a fortnight.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Then you can just say you are terminating the agreement and that's it. He can't do anything, you don't need to even give a reason.
No contract means that you can end it at any time for whatever reason you want.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you receive the copy of the letter? I just want to ensure the wording is correct
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No it didn't show. Can you attach it again or copy and paste it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Mr Binney,Please find enclosed keys to your house.With reference to your voice mail message, we would advise that we have decided to withdraw our cleaning services at your property due to the unfortunate incident on Tuesday 8th December when a member of our staff was made to feel very uncomfortable with your inappropriate comments and proposal.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
That's fine but you don't even need to give a reason.
Can I clarify anything else for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, thank you, ***** ***** wanted to make sure what was doing was correct.