75100385

I am currently compiling a checklist that corresponds with

Customer Question

I am currently compiling a checklist that corresponds with ISO 9001 Quality Standard i.e. where there's a clause/requirement - I have created a question.. If I sell this document to clients - am I breaking copyright laws? can the publisher sue me? Or is this ok to go ahead for sale a s I'm not copying the Standard word for word. I have seen other checklists similar to buy online
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
The test to be applies is: would a consumer be confused between your document and the original publishers? Would they think it's by the same person? If the answer is yes then you are in breach of intellectual property. If the answer is no, then you won't be.
I am sorry it's not a definite answer one way or another but you can see what will be asked. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks AlexI'm sure the client/consumer wuill not get confused but I don't want the publisher chasing after me accusing me of copyright/plagerism issues etc.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number to chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling