12826847

Basically I am a full time student of law actually 2nd

Customer Question

Hello, basically I am a full time student of law actually 2nd year, I have 2 children and one on the way with my partner. He has been living in Dubai for the last 4 years which is the duration of our relationship all of my 3 kids are his. He is divorced from his ex wife and has one child with her. He has court ordered spousal support and child maintence all in place for last 2 years. He has never changed it even after having these 2 kids with me and supporting me being a student. However he has now changed job to a lower salary but he is "based in Korea" as s pilot and doesn't intend to pay tax here as he is within the limit. I also get the full student nursery and fees paid etc. The ex is saying that if he wants to reduce it he will have to go back to court and they will also look at my financial situation too what I get, student loan, nursery, child tax credits, child benefit.. Is this true can you tell me what kind of situation we would be looking at?? Sorry I haven't covered family law yet! Cheers, jenny
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Just to check - was the existing order made in a UK court?Clare