12826847

Can I sue in the UK when been scammed in Nigeria?Under recommendation

Customer Question

Can I sue in the UK when been scammed in Nigeria?
Under recommendation to encourage investment by our Prime Minister after meeting with the Nigerian president Good luck Jonathan. Agreement was made to promote and encourage British investment. I invested about £200K and have had my partner arrested by the Economic Federal Crimes Commission. But released him after assuring payment etc. to again not meet his agreements.
But I am advised from the agreements with these Premiers that there is the procedure whereby I can sue him in the UK and the UK Government can recover from the Nigerian government. Is this true? If So how do I go about it etc
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Just to confirm the UK Prime Minister gave you a personal recommendation?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No.
This was a general press release.
Confirmed on DHL web site when sending documents to Nigeria.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you arte unable to answer my question.
Please refund money charged to my card.
As such a question is very naïve to enquire whether I had personal assurance from Cameron
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please confirm whether you are able to answer this question and if so can you please confirm by when?
Secondly if you are not able to assist can you give me details of a solicitor who may be a specialist in this area?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a number of documents to be notarized by a "UK Court to meet the Nigerian Courts requirement's can you please advise how I go about this?