12826847

This is question , He recently had a disciplinary

Customer Question

Hi, this is question for brother,
He recently had a disciplinary for replying to woman that used foul language at him by swearing back at her. My brother has had a disciplinary for swearing but Lynn has not had any disciplinary even though she swore first and has admitted to their joint manager.
Despite my recommendation he attended both 'meetings' without a witness. The same people over saw both disciplinary 'meetings' and enforced the disciplinary.
Please confirm that by law it states they must have different people for a disciplinary review an they are therefore breaking legal law and this disciplinary will require 2 independent people to confirm their verdict not to discipline Lynn but to give my brother a disciplinary. They have also cut his hours and stopped him using a local butcher which is in their
flyer.
Is this tantamount to constructive dismissal?
He is the only male at this care home and I think they are trying to drive him out
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Please can you confirm how long your brother has worked there for?