12826847

I was attacked at 7 yrs old, it was very traumatic, i was taken

Customer Question

I was attacked at 7 yrs old, it was very traumatic, i was taken into a dark garage with the person that wanted to harm me or as i know now was going to sexually abuse me, and obviously i was frightened to death i managed to fight my way out of the situation, i am trying to find out more about my case as my parents were very quiet and never discussed it with me. it went to court and he was jailed. obviously it has had a profound affect on me which i only know now as my now grown up children say i am over the top with safety etc and i suffer with horrible anxiety. ive tried to find out more about it, only because i remember every detail but my parents didnt discuss anything with me. i had to go to court as a small child and swear on the oath and do some sort of parade to see if i'd recognise anyone. This happened i think in 1966 my name was Karon ***** ***** i was 7yrs old. My address was Brenworth, Rose Lane, Nr Buckley, Flintshire, North Wales. My father was called Iorwerth Goodman Lewis and my mother was called ***** *****, I have tried googling information, but nothing comes up. thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this?