12826847

Wren Kitchens were do i start!!! door does not shut/worktop

Customer Question

Wren Kitchens were do i start!!! door does not shut/worktop not match up/ warped kick board warped cornice/ badly fitted extractor fan/caps on units dont match/ and it all was all ordered in september 2014 and stil not done no communication from wren and now have sent a solicitors letter!!! i offered them 2000.00 to finish the contract but heard nothing this was done in September this year!! they have deducted the fitting of 1700.00 but it still leave ae kitchen not right and we dont trust wren to fix it my wife is really upset!!! and i am to.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you,
What is the cost to put right please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no charge!! its just so inconvenient and the quality of work is poor and the time it has taken it will be a big job as all tiles will have to come off the wall splash back tiles. i just thing i should not have to pay the full mount due for the hassle!! They even said they will refund the fitting!!!! but even then it leaves a botch kitchen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thats why i offered 2000.00 to call it a day and to finish with it!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do i have to phone you Alex i have all ready paid or have i got it wrong??
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. What have they said to the £2000? You didn't opt for phone call so there is no additional charges.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex!! they have not said anything that the problem they dont phone!!!!!! What would you do i guess you would be fuming?? there is no charge but they have said they will knock off the fitting!! but its been over a year now. they have put a solicitor on the job now but i dont think he has the full story.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
So has everything now been fixed to your complete satisfaction?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No its still not fixed and has been like this for over a year!!!!! As i said i have offered 2000.00 and still no call or email!! what can i do as for the time and upset this has caused
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you know the cost of fixing it?