12826847

An staff member in a school my wife works in as a cleaner

Customer Question

Hi an staff member in a school my wife works in as a cleaner has sent cctv to the council (my wifes employer) with a statement saying my wife has been falsifying time sheets...is she breaching the principles of data protection?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. can you tell me does this video image show you wife leaving work earlier than the time she has supposed to clock off please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does not show my wife leaving the premises...just leaving one of the classrooms with her coat on...after she leaves the classroom she takes the keys back to the caretakers office and then leaves.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and will get back to you as soon as possible. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience delays.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I have looked into your query in more detail but unfortunately it is not something I can assist with. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you